Where we are
Seasons Darling Harbour
38 Harbour Street Sydney,
New South Wales 2000
How to get there
Seasons Darling Harbour is a convenient 12km drive from Sydney International & Domestic Airport. Upon arrival, take advantage of discounted undercover parking at Secure Parking. The entrance to Secure Parking is located on Harbour Street, near the Liverpool Street intersection. The entrance is marked with a big blue parking symbol and a sign that reads: Secure Parking / Number 1 Dixon Shopping Centre
NOTE: Secure Parking is not managed by Seasons Darling Harbour. To receive discounted guest rates, follow these terms and conditions:
- Upon entry, take your ticket from the boom gate and park at any available parking space on Levels B1 or B2. Guests are to use the hotel lifts located on Levels B1 or B2 – these lifts are clearly marked with Seasons Darling Harbour signage.
- When checking out of Seasons Darling Harbour, present your ticket at the front desk so that it can be validated. Once the ticket is validated, payment for parking can be made at the Secure Parking pay station.
- Seasons Darling Harbour does not take responsibility for any lost, stolen or damaged tickets. Guests must contact Secure Parking directly regarding lost, stolen or damaged tickets.
- Car parking is available at $45 per day for hotel guests. No multiple entries/exits permitted. An additional $45 charge applies for each unique entry or exit within 24 hours.
- Height restriction is 2m.
- Parking within this facility is subject to the Secure Parking Terms & Conditions.
By Rental Car - Vroom Vroom Vroom
Getting around Sydney is easier with a rental car. VroomVroomVroom can help you find the perfect vehicle for your next trip. Save time and money by comparing deals from major car rental companies. Lowest rates guaranteed! For more details, call 1300 722 920 or visit https://www.vroomvroomvroom.com.au/.
Discovering Sydney by taxi is easy. From Sydney International & Domestic Airport, the drive to Seasons Darling Harbour is 20-30 minutes and fares range from $50 - $70AUD. For taxi enquiries, call 13 33 00 (Taxis Combined).
Airport Railway Link is the direct rail connection between Sydney International & Domestic Airport and the Sydney CBD. Stations are located beneath all three terminals: T1 (International), T2 (Domestic), and T3 (Domestic). Starting from $14AUD, one-way tickets can be purchased to and from all stations in the CityRail network. Our guests should take the direct service to Central Station, where they can transfer to the Sydney Light Rail service to Paddy’s Market. Seasons Darling Harbour is approximately 100 metres from the market.
By Shuttle Bus
Various Airport Shuttle companies operate from the domestic and international terminal exits at Sydney Airport. When departing Seasons Darling Harbour, consult with our Guest Relations Team to find the shuttle service best suited to your itinerary.
There’s plenty to see and do when visiting Sydney, and Seasons Darling Harbour is ideally located near some of the city’s most iconic institutions and celebrated attractions, including:
- Capitol Theatre
- International Convention Centre Sydney
- Darling Harbour
- Haymarket - Chinatown
- Chinese Garden of Friendship
- University of Technology, Sydney
- Paddy’s Market
- World Square
- The Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences